Saturday 14 January 2017

December Winners

Oops! This is a bit later than planned. How silly that the change in format caught me out!!! We had 75 wonderful submissions for our December challenge of PICK A PREVIOUS 2016 CHALLENGE. There was a super variety of cards including funny, vintage, cute, traditional, CAS, dimensional, and layered. As always, it was very tough picking all our winners, but here they are:

WINNER


A wonderful Christmas landscape (theme#51).
The sky is stunning - both blending and colours. 
The depth achieved here is fabulous - hard to tell it's only one layer. 

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



A super CAS Christmas card using both a sketch and colours.
Love the way you've paper pieced the coat and scarf.

#17 - Carol


Carol based her design on the wrapper around a soap dispenser! Looks wonderful.
She used Christmas landscapes as her theme. The sky is beautifully blended.



Stunning clean and simple Christmas landscape card.
We really like how the die cut is laid over the background image.



This is a fun Christmas landscape with the cute dog driving his car full of gifts!
The image is beautifully coloured.



Dashing through the woods to get that tree home!
Lovely Christmas landscape made with dies. Still so delightfully CAS.

Congratulations to all our winners. It looks like the Christmas landscape theme was really popular with everyone!! Do pick up your winners badges from out Badges tab and display them on your blogs.

Now, before I go, I want to remind you that we still have another week to go with our current challenge. We want to see your Christmas cards based on this sketch - CCT01:


You can turn or flip the sketch, but we have to be able to see the basis sketch in your finished card. It really isn't too early to make a start on your 2017 stash - it will certainly make life less stressed in December. Do have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks for picking 2 of my cards - I am thrilled!!! And thanks for taking the time to write what you liked about the cards, too - that means a lot to me. Congrats to Toni, Larissa, Carol, and Marina too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks for picking 2 of my cards - I am thrilled!!! And thanks for taking the time to write what you liked about the cards, too - that means a lot to me. Congrats to Toni, Larissa, Carol, and Marina too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card! It was one of my favourites I made and your challenge themes helped me get it together when I was running out of Christmas ideas! I always enjoy entering your challenges. Congratulations to Maura and the other hon mentions.

    ReplyDelete