Wednesday 13 March 2013

March Sketch Top Honor and honorable Mentions

Thanks to all of you who entered the sketch challenge, we loved  seeing your cards but it made our job so hard, because they were all fabulous. This was my first ever sketch design so, for me (Louise), it was especially exciting to see each new entry and what you had done to make the sketch your own. I honestly can say I loved every one! But... there has to be a winner and this week it was the simplicity and fabulous colour combo that caught the DTs' eyes..

Top Honor this week goes to


Of course we have five fabulous....
Honorable Mentions
(in numerical order)


Winners don't forget to grab your badges to display proudly on your blogs, and well done to everyone. 
This week we are looking for your creations in Black Gold and White, so if you haven't put your entry in yet, what's keeping you?? We are lovin' all the cards that we've seen so far and look forward to leaving comments on your blogs, so keep us busy and enter yours soon! 
I'll be back on Saturday with the next challenge too!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very, very much! What an honour and congratulations to the other ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the other winners and thank you for the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Top Honor again!
    When I started to make this card, I never imagined that she would be honored! I feel really a bit proud!!
    Congratulations also to the other ladies and thanks again!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete