Wednesday 25 July 2012

Meet our DT: Patty Gorka

Welcome to another "getting to know the 52CCT DT" post! ;)  This week, we will learn more about the fabulous Patty Gorka!


Hi everyone!  My name is Patricia Gorka, but everybody calls me Patty.  Some of you know me as LaLatty and I originally got that nickname from my husband who used to call me 'Patty LaLatty' when we first met over 12 years ago and it just sort of stuck with me.  

In addition to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'm also a stay at home mother to three wonderful children ages 17, 7, and 3.  Yep, you read that right!  My kids are 14 years apart!  What was I thinking, right...LOL, but seriously I love being a mom and I'm so grateful for my family.  I'm even lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who is supportive of my stamping hobby.  In addition to my kids and my husband, I also have a 1 1/2 year old Beabull puppy that keeps me busy.  Everyone always asks me what is a Beabull so in case you are wondering too she's a mix of 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 English bulldog. 

I began stamping and card making just over 8 years ago when I was invited to a stamping party and ever since I was hooked!  I try to find time every day to do some stamping so that I can keep my sanity, plus it gives me some new projects to post on my blog. I truly enjoy the past few years since I began stamping and meeting new blogging friends has been so much fun!

Patty

Thanks, Patty!  We're so glad to have you on the team and seeing your gorgeous creations each week!  Stay tuned until next week when you'll meet another of the DT gals!  Merry stamping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment