Saturday 21 July 2012

July Theme Challenge

So, how'd you like our color challenge last week?  I (Mynnette) REALLY love non-traditional colors, and so I hope you don't mind indulging me each time I host! ;)  This week is a bit simpler and I cannot wait to see what you will do with our theme!

It's WREATHS!!!~

 

Here's what the DT came up with~

Mynnette

Louise




Ruth


Patty


Please link up your projects below, and follow these rules:

*Please link back to our blog in your post so that others can join in the fun.
*We would love it if you added our button to the side of your blog
*Please make sure to link to your POST, not your blog.
*Please make sure NOT to back link.
*In order to be considered for Top Honor or Honorable Mention, you must link up by Friday at 6:00pm GMT.
*You are free to enter this challenge and 10 others only.
*We'd really appreciate it if you'd turn off word verification so that we can comment more easily! We know a lot of you do this for safety, but it takes a very long time to comment when verification is activated, and you may lose your comments from us...just sayin'. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I just love all those different wreaths you have created. Great prompt and DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice cards from the DT with so many different wreaths. I join this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful inspiration DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..an entire blog devoted to CHRISTMAS cards!!! Yay!!! Am adding you to my follow list and thank you for visiting me over at Sweetened Condensed Milk..Bonnie

    ReplyDelete